Subscribe to the newsletter
MANY PROMOTIONS AND OFFERS FOR YOU
Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and subsequent amendments, GUSTO LUCANO, with registered office in Lagopesole (PZ) via Sinni, 1 C.F. CLRDNL80L6G942E and VAT number 01935710762, is the holder of personal data collected through its own e-commerce site
FOODALY – www.foodaly.it (“Owner”).
FOODALY uses the personal information provided by the User for the following purposes:
1. for the provision of the required activity and / or services
2. for the sending of advertising material, or commercial communications related to any promotional sales
3. for profiling users
FOODALY it treats personal data for the purposes referred to in (2) and (3) only with the prior express consent of the user.
The acquisition of the data is compulsory because it is indispensable to get ahead with a contract of sale in which you are the most important and essential part; if we do not have these data we shall not able to put into practice the indent.
The acquisition of the optional data enables to improve the quality of the service and eventually to grant special terms like as an example, to make use of particular advantages or promotional sale. On signing the authorization, we shall use the personal data aforesaid to send you gratis our newsletter too.
We shall collect your personal data and we shall treat these data directly and/or through delegated third parts (delivery society) by means of paper, electronic or however automated instruments, able to memorize, to administer and to transmit them to keep them in rooms in which the access will be controlled.
In any case we shall not spread or sell to third parts your personal data.
With regard to the processing of personal data the person concerned:
1. you have the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that regard him/her, even if personal data are not still recorded, and the communication of personal data and their provenance;
2. you have the right to obtain directions
3. you have the right to obtain the revision, the rectification and integration of data;
4. you have the right to obtain the cancellation, the change in anonymous form, the block of data processed in violation of the law included those data for which is not necessary the preservation in relation to the purposes for which we have collected the data or we have successively processed;
5. you have the right to obtain the sign that the operations of the points 3 and 4 are known to persons to which we have reported and spread the data, with the exception of the case in which such execution is impossible or involved an enormous expenditure as regards the protected right;
6. you have the right to object, in all or partly, to:
We want to specify we never use your personal data in order to send advertising material or commercial message that is to say to do interactive market researches or commercial message; we shall use your personal data only if you will authorize us.
The Customer will be able anytime to exercise directly and personally the rights of consultation, revision, rectification and integration of the personal data entering in the restricted area to the voice Modification data; moreover the customer have the right to object, in all or partly, to the treatment of the data that is to demand the cancellation forwarding formal request to the e-mail address email@example.com or mailing a registered letter there and back to our principal office.